abortion won’t stop because you made it nearly impossible to have clinical support
LGBT people won’t stop loving each other because you banned marriage equality
sex won’t stop because of your abstinence only education programs
LIFE WON’T STOP BECAUSE YOU DEEMED IT IMMORAL IT WILL JUST BECOME MORE RISKY
"If evolution is outlawed, only outlaws will evolve."-Jellos Biafra
dropping out of school to become part of a chicken nugget cult
- me yesterday night : lol who needs sleep
- me today: i do. i need sleep.
- me tonight: lol who needs sleep
it’s so cool how some people dream in different languages
Never discredit your gut instinct. You’re not being paranoid. Your body can pick up vibrations, some better than others, and if something deep inside you says something’s not right about a person or situation, trust it and keep it pushing.
the unholy trinity
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
"sad little bug" is the cutest and most accurate term ive heard used to describe a child because sometimes bugs are kinda super cute sometimes bugs are really annoying and sometimes bugs are downright TERRIFYING
Also ask them to rate their pain but be really overdramatic like:
- OH MY GOSHHH OW
- MY # IS BROKEN
- BEING REINCARNATED
I follow everyone back!